UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Hints, Tips and How To...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Three years free services on PCP deal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balithbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three years free services on PCP deal
    Posted: 14áDecá2017 at 6:12pm
My local Nissan dealer where I got my J11 Qashqai from in March 2015 on a three year PCP deal with three years free servicing has now closed down meaning I have to use the next nearest Nissan dealer.
My question is as I may want to pay the final payment and keep the car is,has anyone had three services on this deal or just two?
I'm sure I was told three when I first got the car and it says three years on my paperwork but can see a different dealer saying sorry only entitled to the two I've already had.
Just wondering if anyone has been in same situation and tell me what they were given.
Collabro
57 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Visia Faded Denim
61 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Ntec Magnetic Red
15 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Storm White
18 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna+ Vivid Blue
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14áDecá2017 at 6:26pm
100% sure you keep the 3rd service (and free rac cover),
my daughter just bought 3yr old qashqai from my dealer and paid cash but was told if she had nissan finance (massive interest) and paid it off after 3 months she would be able to keep the 2 yr free servicing
and rac cover.(only 2yr free service offered on 2nd hand cars).so cant see any problems for you.
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic