UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > Members Qashqai Market Place
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SD card - LATEST map Nissan Connect J10 and J11
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

SD card - LATEST map Nissan Connect J10 and J11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fullm View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SD card - LATEST map Nissan Connect J10 and J11
    Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:45pm
I'm checking back here daily for the v4 update as I'm definitely planning to pick one up from blackrojer. 
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Flyyte Flyyte wrote:

Yup, I noticed that.

I'd earlier been checking with Nissan UK about map updates and prices, and discovered that they're now free for the first three years. Whether or not that's in response to my complaint to Nissan UK (and presumably, that of many others) about selling cars with built-in obsolescent satnav, I've no idea, but I do know when I wanted an update to the already out-of-date 2014 SD card in my July 2015 Qashqai, I was told -- more than a year later -- that I had to pay a preposterous amount. Seemed to me that on a £22k motor, money-grubbing got no grubbier.

If a new card due via Nissan UK -- seeing as how, using Nissan UK's own calculations, the satnav in my QQ is now 60% out of date -- then hopefully it will be no more than £30.

I can't actually find a price on the Nissan mapcare website though:

https://www.nissan.co.uk/ownership/nissan-infotainment-system/mapcare.html

because despite the website's information that I can "visit our Nissan webstore" no links are provided to that and there's no trace of its existence elsewhere on the Internet. Impressive, er, not.

Search on here and you'll find people who were getting free updates on the mapcare scheme weren't actually getting the very latest but the latest minus one.  Seems to be a way of them shifting redundant stock once the new one comes out.

The last few updates I've bought on here from black_rojer, I've sold my previous card for the same or similar amount, old ones still sell like hot cakes (not sure why), so all my updates are usually free-ish anyway.

QQ3: 2014 1.2 dig-T ntec+ gunmetal grey
QQ2: 2013 CVT 360 silver
QQ1: 2009 1.5dci n-tec fired iron
Flyyte View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:07pm
Yup, I noticed that.

I'd earlier been checking with Nissan UK about map updates and prices, and discovered that they're now free for the first three years. Whether or not that's in response to my complaint to Nissan UK (and presumably, that of many others) about selling cars with built-in obsolescent satnav, I've no idea, but I do know when I wanted an update to the already out-of-date 2014 SD card in my July 2015 Qashqai, I was told -- more than a year later -- that I had to pay a preposterous amount. Seemed to me that on a £22k motor, money-grubbing got no grubbier.

If a new card due via Nissan UK -- seeing as how, using Nissan UK's own calculations, the satnav in my QQ is now 60% out of date -- then hopefully it will be no more than £30.

I can't actually find a price on the Nissan mapcare website though:

https://www.nissan.co.uk/ownership/nissan-infotainment-system/mapcare.html

because despite the website's information that I can "visit our Nissan webstore" no links are provided to that and there's no trace of its existence elsewhere on the Internet. Impressive, er, not.
Qashqai Ascenta Premium 1.2 automatic 23/7/2015
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 10:00am

Hi Chris: thanks for the heads-up -- much appreciated. I'm trusting to luck here that this new V4 card will be available from Rojer as the last time I looked at the Nissan price, I could've bought another Garmin with lifetime updates for the same amount. Iyiyiyiyiy.

Look at my post at the end of the previous page, I asked about the v4 card from the manufacturer and it's imminent.

Flyyte View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:14pm
Hi Chris: thanks for the heads-up -- much appreciated. I'm trusting to luck here that this new V4 card will be available from Rojer as the last time I looked at the Nissan price, I could've bought another Garmin with lifetime updates for the same amount. Iyiyiyiyiy.
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 4:40pm

Qashqai Acenta, July 2015. Is there a new card for this model? I'm getting a bit tired of on-screen out-of-date data.

As to installation: is it a simple case of popping out the existing SD card and inserting the new one? Thanks.

v4 card will be out any day now.

v3 card which is the current latest has map data which is 2 years out of date.
Flyyte View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:25pm
Qashqai Acenta, July 2015. Is there a new card for this model? I'm getting a bit tired of on-screen out-of-date data.

As to installation: is it a simple case of popping out the existing SD card and inserting the new one? Thanks.
Black_Rojer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:50am
Hi. YES, no problem ))) Yoy can buy, shipping with full tracking, AIR mail.
Let me know your PayPal account. I'll send invoice for you. 
You can use my mail from this pict - http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/rojer/images/cntct.jpg

w.harper7 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.harper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:20am
Hi ,i am interested in latest map for connect 1
Can i buy from you?
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:56pm
Invoice ready )
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Black_Rojer Black_Rojer wrote:

Let me know your PayPal account (e-mail). 
I'll send invoice for you. 35 GBP.  You can use my mail from this pict - http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/rojer/images/cntct.jpg
My paypal is nemanjacenic@gmail.com
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:37pm
Let me know your PayPal account (e-mail). 
I'll send invoice for you. 35 GBP.  You can use my mail from this pict - http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/rojer/images/cntct.jpg
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by BlackRojer BlackRojer wrote:

Originally posted by Cenja Cenja wrote:

Hi I am interested in Latest SD card for LCN1 = V8. for my QQ J10. 
Do you send this to Austria? 
Hi. Sd card in stock now.
Shipping to Austria - NO problem ) Free shipping with full tracking, AIR mail.

Thanks!
Can you send me instructions on PM? It seams I can't send pm's just yet. 
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 8:38pm

Thanks!
Can you send me instructions on PM? It seams I can't send pm's just yet. 
BlackRojer View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlackRojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Cenja Cenja wrote:

Hi. Sd card in stock now.
Shipping to Austria - NO problem ) Free shipping with full tracking, AIR mail.
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 10:35am

Check your system here - 
Latest SD card for LCN1 = V8. In stock now. 36 GBP (free shipping, full tracking, AIR mail).
Latest SD card for LCN2 = V3. In stock now. 36 GBP (free shipping, full tracking, AIR mail).
Latest SD card for 2TM = V3. Stock out. 

chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:27pm
I just went to the main Nissan navigation on the HERE technologies page to see if there was any info.  the v3 is still the latest for online sale, but a live chat window popped up so I asked the question.

They do not have an exact date, but they have now got the product information sheet for it - v4 map data Q1 2018. 

But hopefully any day now!

chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by fullm fullm wrote:

Apologies, I don't see any mention of a PM or where I can pick one up. 

My QQ is a J11, is there a v4 SD card coming soon?

Looking back through the pages they seem to come out Oct-Nov, so hopefully very soon.  Certainly I would think twice about buying v3 just yet.

Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:15pm
J11 - V3 version now.
V4 not exist now, must be )
fullm View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:38am
Apologies, I don't see any mention of a PM or where I can pick one up. 

My QQ is a J11, is there a v4 SD card coming soon?
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 11:46am
J10 or J11?
Latest version for this moment:
J10 - V8
J11 - V3

PS I wrote you PM early, don't saw it?
fullm View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 10:38am
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get the latest SD card for my 2015 Qashqai, is black_rojer still selling them and is the newest one released yet?
PhilTaylor View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:24pm
Yea never had this issue before. I am sure it will work out ok

Originally posted by chrisw99 chrisw99 wrote:

Originally posted by PhilTaylor PhilTaylor wrote:

mine seems to be lost in transit this time from Rojer, been 18 days so far and no tracking updates either.
Yes, you right (( Delay with your order. I checked tracking number - tracking shows package still in Russia. Not normal (( Be sure - all problem will be resolved. Let me little time and I'll do it...

I think that happens sometimes, their tracking systems are not the best.

Last time I ordered from black_rojer in April, same thing happened.  I'd just messaged to say it seems to be stuck, and it turned up that day.

In fact, dug out the old message and it STILL says it's in Latvia 5 months after it actually arrived

So you'll probably find it turns up soon.

Qashqai+2 1.6 N-tec
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:03am

mine seems to be lost in transit this time from Rojer, been 18 days so far and no tracking updates either.
Yes, you right (( Delay with your order. I checked tracking number - tracking shows package still in Russia. Not normal (( Be sure - all problem will be resolved. Let me little time and I'll do it...

I think that happens sometimes, their tracking systems are not the best.

Last time I ordered from black_rojer in April, same thing happened.  I'd just messaged to say it seems to be stuck, and it turned up that day.

In fact, dug out the old message and it STILL says it's in Latvia 5 months after it actually arrived

So you'll probably find it turns up soon.

Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackRojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:50pm

chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:11pm
Have a read of the first couple of pages of this thread, we started talking about new roads and whether they were on the maps.  That David Whitby way I was talking about which was opened to the public in December 2015 wasn't on the v2 card in Oct 2016 but was on the v3 card in Oct 2017.

QQTony4x4 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QQTony4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 3:53pm
Hi

Thats great I'll wait for the notification :) The Mersey Gateway was open on 14th October 2017
PhilTaylor View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 3:51pm
Qashqai+2 1.6 N-tec
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by QQTony4x4 QQTony4x4 wrote:

Hi,

I havent read threw all the posts tbh

I have got a QQ 2015 4X4 1.6 Tekna

Map is showing 2013.

Who is selling the latest maps and are they 2018? There is a new bridge ( mersey gateway ) in Cheshire and this isnt showing on the 2017 update I had on my other car. Id like the latest latest if possible

Thank you

Hi Tony,
Best to wait a few weeks, the new cards with the yearly updates usually come out in October each year (and usually have map data up to Q1 of that year), so if you were to buy the latest now it's from October 17 with map data from late 2016/early 2017.

The v4 card will be out in late October, which should have map data up to early 2018.   Just setup an email notification to this thread and you'll be the first to know....

When was the new road bridge actually open?   A couple of new roads near me I had to wait a good 2 years before they eventually appeared on the card.

QQTony4x4 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QQTony4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:38pm
Hi,

I havent read threw all the posts tbh

I have got a QQ 2015 4X4 1.6 Tekna

Map is showing 2013.

Who is selling the latest maps and are they 2018? There is a new bridge ( mersey gateway ) in Cheshire and this isnt showing on the 2017 update I had on my other car. Id like the latest latest if possible

Thank you
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackRojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 9:40pm
Part number like 25920 4KJ0D - for SD cards that are installed in the car from the factory, when selling the car to the customer. SD cards with color sticker and part number with V2 / V3 / V4 - BOX version, for update OLD SD cards, sold separately from the car
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackRojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 9:37pm
Great )
Thevectraman View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thevectraman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 8:53pm
Hi
Card arrived safe and sound, works perfect, many thanks 🙏
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 2:33pm

Usually in end Oct-Nov.

Hi black_rojer,
Just wondering if you could clear up some card numbering.   V3 is the latest (2017-2018), and V2 was before that.

But I have seen on ebay people selling a card number "25920 4KJ0D" claiming it is the 2018-2019 card for the Connect3 system, but the photos look like the older cards, not the same style as the V2 or V3 appearance.

e.g.

What is this card?

Edited by chrisw99 - 04 Sep 2018 at 2:34pm
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 8:58pm
Usually in end Oct-Nov.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic