UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Front fog lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
GelJ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front fog lights
    Posted: 13áJaná2019 at 4:39pm
You need to add in your profile exactly which model/ age of QQ you're referring to.
J11 1.5dci QQ Tenka :decent horns, bonnet struts/ chrome bling added.
gloucester View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gloucester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áJaná2019 at 9:29am
WARNING - not the answer you want!

You don't need fog lights - never found them of any use in any car I've driven...
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 - sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 ~ 2018 Yamaha MT-07 on order
Fredd2411 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredd2411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJaná2019 at 7:23pm
I killed Bambi and took out the supports for both front fog lights. They are still there just hang down rather than out. Garage said I may need a completely new bumper but I have seen fog light brackets and just wondered if that's all I need. Made a bit of a mess of the under plate too! If anyone can advise the would be great. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic