Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > In Car Equipment
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Have I been conned with this new Sat Nav SD card?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Have I been conned with this new Sat Nav SD card?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clrichards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have I been conned with this new Sat Nav SD card?
    Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 10:38pm
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me get to the bottom of a little mystery I have uncovered, let me explain...

So, I have bought what I was led to believe to be a genuine Nissan 2011 sat nav SD card off ebay - yes I know, potentially dodgy! I've used ebay for years so am aware of most of the scams but this seller looked reliable and I thought for 40 it was worth a try. 

Anyway, it all looks legit on the outside, it looks just like my original 2009 car - the sticker on the new one says 2011, right code etc.

However when I put the new card in the slot the screen shows the current software version (2009-03-03 12:00 in my case) and the media version i.e. what it has detected on the SD card (in this case it says 2010-03-15 20:00)

Oh heck I thought - I've been sent a rebadged 2010 card!

So I updated it anyway to see if it looked any different and went into the map data information screen where you can view the software version - just to double check it.

Previously with my 2009 card it said P_NISSAN_EUR_2009/Worm: sd2-NISSAN-CONNECT_2009_EUR V10

However now it says MapVersion sd2-CONNECT_2011_EUR V5

So you see my confusion? The initial uodate screen indicated it had found a 2010 version but once installed it says 2011.

There are a number of possibilities - the sticker on the SD card could just have been changed or a 2010 version card could have been copied and the file name hacked to make it look like 2011 card (this would explain the discrepancy I saw with the file names perhaps)

How can I tell if I have been conned here?

So what I'm wondering is this - is there anyone on here with what they know to be a genuine 2011 SD card? If so can you do me a favour and check what version the map data information screen reports?

Also is there anyone who has updated their card?  Did you get a similar thing as I have described or did yours just say 2011 on both screens?

Thanks for reading all that and I really hope someone can give me some ideas before I try and get my money back!

Thanks
Claire

nige65 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nige65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 7:14am
Hello Claire

I will check mine later and let you know i have a new car so sd card should be 2011 only collected car
November .

Edited by nige65 - 13 Jan 2012 at 7:14am

Chainsaw View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 8:29am
Hi
I have just received my new connect off eBay and it is the latest model (30e) and comes with the latest card BH00D.
Hopefully install it today and will let you know what mine says.

Chainsaw
QQ 2.0 dci, S&S, Nightshade, Bose 7 Spkrs, Roof Rails, 1/2-1/2 Leather Seats, Panoramic Roof, MGF Horns, Xenon Lights, Retro fitted 25915- BH30E Connect system. COMING SOON: X-Trail EXTREME TEKNA
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 10:38am
Claire

I wouldn't get too strung out over it if I were you.

My 2010 QQ came with a 2008 SD card.  At first service (as it was a freebie) I treated the car to the latest (2010 then) Nissan dealer supplied so it must be kosher, SD card and there was no perceivable difference to any of the info on the roads I use - roads built or junctions changed in the last 3 years still had not been updated - waste of my money.

What had changed was every time I entered a new destination I had to tell it I was in GB, whereas my old card knew.  Guess what? - I put the 2008 card back.

Reminder - anyone want a 2010 SD card, currently languishing in my passenger seat underseat storage tray?

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
highwayman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highwayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 11:47am
Hi I got my N-tec in Novermber 2011 my map data is this : MAP SD2-connect 2011 EUR V5
Hope this help's Thumbs Up This is on the screen
On the card is: 25920 BH00D

Edited by highwayman - 13 Jan 2012 at 11:49am
Pearl Black 20CDI Auto N-Tec 61plate
Chrome pack, tow bar, wind deflectors front and back.

Yamaha XJR 1300sp with 234BHP Noz kit
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 12:29pm
Could anyone post a Link to the EBay one bought, as if turns out to be genuine would be interested in a Purchase. I picked my QQ up March 2011 and it had the up to date card in at that time. We had a new 5 mile M1 junction Bypass opened December 2010 which was not on the Card because think it was a November 2010 issue?.. So would be easier for me to check as I,d just drive a couple of miles down the Road to see if the Bypass is on it.....
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
clrichards View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clrichards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 12:45pm
My card says 25920 BH00D on the sticker and the version once installed says 2011 but it was just that initial update screen where it said 2010 that has got me wondering if its been hacked and re-stickered.

I think you are right about not worrying about it too much - I guess it was only 40, it just annoys me to think I might have been conned!

Whatever version it is my street is still not on the map anyway and the house was built 5 years ago!

The general opinion seems to be that the sat nav is more than just a bit rubbish and to stick to your tom tom (which I already have).

Still interested to hear back from Chainsaw though to see if you get the same 2010 reference when you install the card. You might have to put an older card in first (if you have one) to make it re-install the new card when you put that in, otherwise it will probably already recognise it as installed. Anyway, we'll see...

Claire
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 12:53pm
I used to have a Tom Tom in my old Car and even though the Nissan one isnt as good have always found quite adiquate (though admittadly dont use a great deal)....I never had the Traffic or updated the Speed cameras on the Tom Tom so just really payed 20 a year for the Updates, thats why i dont want to pay an excessive amount for the Nissan one, which was one of my Questions to the Dealer when i inititially purchased the Car, but even they didnt know the Cost of (an official) updated Connect Card...Unhappy
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
nige65 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nige65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:07pm
Well can you copy the new cards to sd card ?

as a back up .

ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:14pm
Even if Nissan issued an updated card today it would  be very likely the maps would  be2 or 3 years at least out of date. All the sat nav systems get their map data from the same place & the people who do the data only survey & update the  data every few years a bit a time so on any update only a very small percentage of the maps will have changed. As G5 Boy says above I wouldnt make a big issue out of having the latest version - especially if you are paying for itSmile
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
allan40alt View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Resident Comedian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan40alt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Affman Affman wrote:

I used to have a Tom Tom in my old Car and even though the Nissan one isnt as good have always found quite adiquate (though admittadly dont use a great deal)....I never had the Traffic or updated the Speed cameras on the Tom Tom so just really payed 20 a year for the Updates, thats why i dont want to pay an excessive amount for the Nissan one, which was one of my Questions to the Dealer when i inititially purchased the Car, but even they didnt know the Cost of (an official) updated Connect Card...Unhappy

He he, I bet they did but they didn't want to frighten you off. Wink Big smile

PS:  Just checked and the current dealer price is 125 inc VAT.  I asked for a deal but they said they only have a 5% mark-up so a discount is unlikely.

Edited by allan40alt - 13 Jan 2012 at 1:22pm
2009 2.0L CVT, Tekna, Blade Silver.
2013 Peugeot 2008 1.6 EGC, Allure, Bianca White.
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:25pm
May be interesting going up to Sunderland??.. If CFs got an older update we may see all the Cars behind us vere off on a new bit of road if they've got newer ones.... ...Still if there there first they can get the first round in, which will peeve Someone off if there's only a few of em....
Premier
Premier
Resident Comedian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan40alt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:41pm
Just found this one with just under 5 hours to go:

You pays your money, you takes your chance. Big smile

NB: I notice they say 'NO RETURNS ACCEPTED' . Hmm.

Edited by allan40alt - 13 Jan 2012 at 1:45pm
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 2:16pm
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Card-DVD-Player-European-SAT-NAV-7-Double-Din-2GB-SD-MP3-CD-DIVX-WMA-160W-/200691082715?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5581864425012105633

Well, I like that item. No returns if you try to install it. So how the hell else are you supposed to find out that it's defective, then?

Premier
Premier
Resident Comedian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan40alt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 2:24pm
Yes; think I'd sooner pay the dealer price. LOL
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 3:26pm
No indication on his feed back of any others Sold...Just a Mish mash of Stuff with diff. car parts thrown in??...Poss a scrap Dealer???... or Something else.....Confused

What is the Dealer price???....

Edited by Affman - 13 Jan 2012 at 3:26pm
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highwayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 3:41pm
I knew a chap that did somthing like this, go round the salvage yards for a bit, and looking in other cars take bits out, and sell them on ebay, disc's from the sat nav's, the sd card is easy to take out. Again the old saying, you pay your money, and take your chanceSmile orCry

Chainsaw View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by clrichards clrichards wrote:

..... Still interested to hear back from Chainsaw though to see if you get the same 2010 reference when you install the card. You might have to put an older card in first (if you have one) to make it re-install the new card when you put that in, otherwise it will probably already recognise it as installed. Anyway, we'll see...

Claire

Hi Claire,
Not sure if you have read my other thread about installing my new Connect unit but I have a few issues with it again  :(

I quickly checked the map version but forgot to make a note of it, but can recall it saiying 2011.

I have since uninstalled the Connect until I can sort my few issues out with it.

I could try the map card in my other Connect (which currently has a 2010/2011 map 0C) but it might try and upgrade it, which I don't want to do at the moment.

Will get back to you hopefully when I have sorted it all out.

Chainsaw
QQ 2.0 dci, S&S, Nightshade, Bose 7 Spkrs, Roof Rails, 1/2-1/2 Leather Seats, Panoramic Roof, MGF Horns, Xenon Lights, Retro fitted 25915- BH30E Connect system. COMING SOON: X-Trail EXTREME TEKNA
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 11:28pm
sorry i know it your other thread chainsaw but i think the reason you wont get parking lines is due to it being the new version which has the all view camera which shows on screen as several different pictures (and the screen should go blue not black when you select reverse with no camera connected)
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by craigfishin craigfishin wrote:

sorry i know it your other thread chainsaw but i think the reason you wont get parking lines is due to it being the new version which has the all view camera which shows on screen as several different pictures (and the screen should go blue not black when you select reverse with no camera connected)

That was my thinking  alsoThumbs Up
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Chainsaw View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:49am
Yes I tend to agree with it as well.
But my screen never went blue or black, the map just stayed on anyway.
I have since been in touch with a chap who buys these new Connects a lot and he reckons I can solve it with a 're-configuration' of some wires at the rear of the Connect.
Fingers crossed and hope he is right  :)

Chainsaw
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 9:46am
To be honest, if I were going to spend any significant money on SatNav stuff right now, I'd buy a replacement unit. I wouldn't bother to upgrade the Connect as it's never going to be anything like as good as the stick-on units are.

That said, if I could update the Connect (which I like because it's inbuilt and therefore not as nickable as a tomtom) for around 30-40 quid then i'd think about it. I wouldn't bother just for new maps, but if it improved the routing logic or functionality of the unit, then I might.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 11:54am
2f2b , sorry mate but your getting like a broken record now , WE KNOW you dont like the connect but most of us love it and are very happy with it so when members are buying them it would be nice if you could keep your repeated comments to yourself now as we have got your point,  theres nothing worse than paying out your hard earned money for something you want only to have someone tell you how crap it is , which in my opinion is rubbish anyway as the connect is a far better system than in most cars and a perfectly good sat nav / stereo 
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 12:39pm
I never said it was crap, craig. I said it wasn't as good as the "Stick-on" units. And - sorry - but it isn't. But the stick on units can't play CDs or radio (well, some high-end units can, but most can't) and need to be taken out and popped up before they can be used. It has some in-use advantages, too - Like it interrupts music when it has directions for you and it's harder to nick than a Tom-Tom. Oh, and that fact that it comes built-in on many trim levels is good, too.

But that doesn't alter the fact that it's not as good as most built-in units and isn't anything like as good as Tom-Toms and the like when it comes to navigation functions. And not as good as a proper car stereo when it comes to music. Or anything like as good as the built-in systems you'd pay thousands of pounds for as an option in other brands. or the fact that it has some fairly glaring errors in it's design and execution.

Sorry, and everything. It's not very good. It's acceptable, but that's it.

Edited by 2Fat2Bald - 14 Jan 2012 at 12:40pm
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:47pm
yes we know its not the best in the world mate but when you keep commenting in a negative way to members who have already bought a connect or plan on getting one its not helping as in reality its a hell of a lot better than the 6cd and i and im sure others like the built in look rather than these stick on or stuck to window versions , its a fine allrounder and infact it has quite a vast list of positives , no its not a tom tom but as a standard fitted unit ive always been very happy and so is everyone thats fitted one  , 

im not saying you have to love it mate ,and thats fine if you think its substandard but someone who has just got one doesnt need to hear you keep putting it down compared to others , which in reality would be a lot more of a pain in the a** to fit 

just try to see it how we do (and im not the only one to notice this), imagine if everytime you mentioned a certain item you had bought that someone kept saying "you should have bought x instead" , it can be a bit of a downer when what they want to hear are the good points and how much better its going to be than the unit they just took out 

try to be more positive mate 

Premier
Premier
Resident Comedian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote allan40alt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:48pm
I find my connect unit to be brilliant.

Easy to use and works every time.  Hands free phone pairs every time and using it is trouble free unlike those systems where you 'speak' your instructions that never get understood properly. Nightmare.

I've downloaded my favourite albums onto a usb stick (more of a stub really) and using it is so easy.

Love it. Big smile

Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:52pm
Well im Well Happy Wid Mine...............
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:59pm
exactly my point chaps , its a fine unit and does what its supposed to and more 

streaming music from my phone is my favourite feature 
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 3:02pm
The Ipod facility and Hands free is mine.....Thumbs Up
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote highwayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 4:24pm
I love the whole system, the sound is very good, the look is good, no more CD's sliding around the car, I just use MS, I have never had a car that pairs to the phone straight away, and disconnects as soon as you turn the key off. The sat nav is really good to, a lot better than the jag one, and as good as my stand alone one, I have for my bike, I have run them together on the same run, and the car one was better. For update's ie maps, I think it is very good value, to update the map for an X-type jag was 210.00+Vat for a disc. This is the only system I have not looked into changing the speakers.Thumbs Up

2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 7:51pm
The funny thing is I did have a demo car for a week before getting the Qashqai - I'm sure the unit in that was a lot better.

But - maybe it wasn't.
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 12:21am
As far as sound quality goes I cant fault the Connect, I dare say the Bose system is an improvement over it but ICE is  something I'm not really into so would be a waste of money for me personally. It plays mp3s  from my USB stick (not into iPods etc) so I can have hundreds of albums if I want.
I can talk on my phone hands free thanks to BT - what more do I want.
As for Sat Nav function it does all you need as good as Tomtom etc etc (I ran both together often at first & the Connnect didnt put a foot wrong). It reroutes in case of traffic problems (contrary to some peoples thoughts Wink RTFMLOL). True Tomtom may have more features but they are only bells & whistles at the end of the day.
If I didnt have any system in the car I would probably buy something different but the car came with Connect & I  am more  than happy with it & its not going anywhereThumbs Up

Tovarish View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tovarish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 12:50am
My V70 came with Volvo RTI Sat Nav which was a 1800 option at the time but i was lucky to order just at the time the did a special with it as standard on selected models.  I liked it but had my gripes about changing the disks and some of it's wackier routing decisions and it could never make up it's mind what it wanted me to do when the motorway was busy.

I've not really done any major trips with the QQ yet so can only speak about routings around Sussex but so far the connect sat nav seems to perform better than the Volvo one did.  The only thing that irritates me so far is when it flashes a warning for a speed camera i wish it showed the speed limit for that camera, as some roads it's not that obvious.
White 2014 Qashqai 1.2 Acenta
Grey 2014 Juke 1.5dci Tekna
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 12:59am

Has been griped about before but wish the Beep Noise for the Camera Warning could be adjustable as is very quite and when Bangin out some Tunes I never here it and only Occasionally Notice the Warning Flash out of the Corner of my Eye on the Connect Screen.....Why cant you adjust the Volume when you can adjust the Sat Nav Voice......Confused....All things for improvement, you never know they may of done it with the all round Camera Mod....

ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 1:04am
No, on the new system it doesnt warn you at all. When a camera is detected a roof mounted shotgun automatically blows it away.Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic