UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Chrome fog light rear surrounds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chrome fog light rear surrounds
    Posted: 15áMayá2012 at 6:40pm
I ordered a front and rear set of these from eBay and while the front ones arrived, the rear ones didn't. I haven't fitted them yet but they look okay, and after emailing the company today to say both sets turned up, I have an extra rear set, if anyone wants them?
They're for a 2007 on qashqai.
Unused and free to a good home x

Edited by Shonadoll - 15áMayá2012 at 6:40pm
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áMayá2012 at 6:44pm
Please Shona!

Russ H.
Magnetic red Nissan Qashqai +2 2.0 petrol N-Tec 5dr 4WD CVT [Accepted delivery from new on 16th Apr 2012].
Shonadoll View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áMayá2012 at 6:46pm
Cool, send me a pm and I will send them to you- cant do it till Thursday Friday I'm afraid though x
jayman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áMayá2012 at 7:37pm
Bugger.... Too slow....
2010 pre face lift N-Tec 1.5dci Nightshade
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 2:25pm
PM sent.

Many, many thanks Shona

H.
Magnetic red Nissan Qashqai +2 2.0 petrol N-Tec 5dr 4WD CVT [Accepted delivery from new on 16th Apr 2012].
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by jayman jayman wrote:

Bugger.... Too slow....

Right place & time for me!

If for any reason I cannot/do not utilise these, I'll happily give you first dibs on them if Shona doesn't mind...

H.
jayman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 2:35pm
cheers...my lowley n-tec beeds some bling.....

not even got the ntec wheels on.
Shonadoll View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 3:14pm
Of course I don't mind Russ xx
Shonadoll View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 3:15pm
I bought the front and rear ones but I'm fussy about shiny bits so if I try them and don't like them will pass them on too x
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Shonadoll Shonadoll wrote:

Of course I don't mind Russ xx

Ta!

H.
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 5:01pm

I bought the front and rear ones but I'm fussy about shiny bits so if I try them and don't like them will pass them on too x

If that was directed at me, Shona, It would be great to have the matching front set if you find them unacceptable. That said, I do feel a tad greedy getting first dibs on them too, so I perfectly understand if you were offering the set to Jason or others.

H.
jayman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 5:47pm
russ would make sence if you had the set if shona dosnt like them, but maybe worth while checking the fit as your tag says you have a face lift model and shona's bits are for a pre face lift, 2007 onwards. not too sure what the compatability is...
sadsod View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadsod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 6:18pm
I think rear rings are same ,but sure the blurb on bling sites say front fogs are different.
Good luck.
Shonadoll View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 6:25pm
Will give russell first option then x
sandman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 6:26pm
Hi. Fronts are definately different on the face lift models - post 2010.
2014 Pearl Black Qashqai Premier Limited Edition 1.6Dci 4WD...Born on the 01/02/14 now with new carer on 27/6/16.
Proud owner of 2016 Pearl White X-Trail N-Tec
jayman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 6:59pm
It gets confusing as some sites say they will fit and others like automotive enhancments say there different. Best to just try them russ.
jayman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 7:00pm
However fronts are definatly different
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMayá2012 at 9:45pm
In that case, I think it's best if I try the spare rears, and pass on the fronts. It would be fairer to others as well.

That said, I am jumping the gun somewhat, as Shona may well decide she actually wants her own front and back shiny bits. Seems a bit rude not to wait until you make your mind up, Shona - it's your money after all  Thumbs Up

H.
Shonadoll View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMayá2012 at 7:21am
I've decided I don't want either, I told you I'm fussy. Russ you have first dibs on both, and then if you don't want the fronts send em to jayman if that's ok. Jayman I will send you the other set of rears, if you send me your address. Lol .
RussH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Zeke N. Yeshallfind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMayá2012 at 11:21am

I've decided I don't want either, I told you I'm fussy. Russ you have first dibs on both, and then if you don't want the fronts send em to jayman if that's ok. Jayman I will send you the other set of rears, if you send me your address. Lol .

Sorted then. I've PM'd you my full address.

Fussy or not, what a very very nice lady you are...

H.
Shonadoll View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMayá2012 at 1:43pm
,aww thanks x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic