UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Knowledge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

warning light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qashtom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: warning light
    Posted: 20áOctá2010 at 3:57pm
Hi all, looked in the Books but couldnt find the answer.   The orange warning light comes on every time I start the car  (done 82 miles now 3 days old)  and goes out if i press the info button on the steering wheel.  it seems to show the back seats in the warning display with three filled in circles on them, with no kids in the back  Is this a fault or is there some where to turn this off or should I be going to dealers.  Many Thanks.     Love the car. 
Tekna 1.5Dci Pearl Black, Due 24 Oct 2010. Now Due 28 Sep 2010. Arrived 18 Oct 2010
Veritas-18 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
TUKC President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veritas-18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áOctá2010 at 4:15pm
Hi Qashtom,might seem a silly question...but do you have anything laying on the back seats as this could activate the sign that seat belts are not being use and the seat sensors are registering somebody is sitting in the rear seats without their seat belts on? If not its got me stumped.Confused
QQ+2 Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna Stone/L.mudflaps,wind deflectors,chrome mirrors, chrome rear finisher,entry guards,rear entry guard chrome rear grip cover, SAC,TUKC President,car due 1/12/10 now 1/3/11
warrenb View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warrenb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áOctá2010 at 4:26pm
I went to my dealer with this problem, apparently it is a self diagnostic test and the display will revert to normal after about a minute.
CazQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
HR MONITOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CazQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áOctá2010 at 5:34pm

Agree with Warrenb, it happens on ours. It will go off after about a minute or two. Its ok

Qashqai +2 2010. 2.0 Tekna. Magnetic Red. Cream cow. 4wd CVT. Mud flaps and QQ mats. Chrome sill strips, Chrome side bars. Rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards 3rd QQ loving it
Qashtom View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qashtom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áOctá2010 at 7:44pm
Thanks all, was hopping for that answer, thaught that Betty was playing tricks on me.  Many thanks.
Tekna 1.5Dci Pearl Black, Due 24 Oct 2010. Now Due 28 Sep 2010. Arrived 18 Oct 2010
HarryN-TEC View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryN-TEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áOctá2010 at 11:29pm
Defo no fault there Tom, just the chip checking all is well.  Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic