UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

weard!!! plug hanging down o/s front

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfsrevis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weard!!! plug hanging down o/s front
    Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 5:25pm
:///D:/Pictures/qashqai%20plug.JPG

I have a large black plug with yellow bottom and a blue securing strap each side like a big u,it looks like it should plug into something major,its underneath fuse box laying on the inner o/s front wing area ive tried to down load a picture but not sure if it will be on this post,the only issue i have with the car is the Park assit not working and also there are front two bumper senors missing which ive ordered and also the side sensors which im in the process of getting but will have to drill holes to attach.
basically its a cat d 2017 TEKNA but few things wernt sorted when i bought it,so any help will be greatlfully appreciated.
regards Nigel
golfsrevis View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfsrevis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 5:27pm
forgot to say it was front end damage and they put the wrong bumper back on,with only two sensors and this one has 6 I believe.

GelJ View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 8:02am
You need to post your image on a publicly accessible website as we can't use link posted!
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 12:13pm
Posting pics on here is just one of the many privileges you gain from finding a mere £6 to help fund this great club.

Big smile 

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic